The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Sites are the property of Per Hampton. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages, websites or digital properties without the written permission of Per Hampton which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through a Site (“Content”) is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through a Site for commercial or public purposes.
All press releases and other materials presented or released to the financial community that are contained on the Sites were, to the best of Per Hampton’ knowledge, timely and accurate when issued. However, the passage of time can render information stale, and you should not rely on the continued accuracy of any such material beyond the date of issuance. Per Hampton has no responsibility to update any information contained in any such material. All viewers should carefully check the dates of issuance of the material contained in the Sites.
Per Hampton is under no obligation to review any messages, information or content (“Postings”) posted on the Sites by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, Per Hampton may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Sites and may decline to accept and/or remove any Postings that contain:
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind. [Note – This is not applicable for those Sites with message boards containing classified advertisements.]
- Messages posted by users impersonating others.
- Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
- Messages by non-spokesperson employees of Per Hampton purporting to speak on behalf of Per Hampton or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning Per Hampton.
- Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
- Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point.
- Chain letters of any kind.